09 Ago Join the team
Description: Regional Sales Manager – Junior
Ref. No.: ESP-01-01
Location: Sant Cugat del Vallès (Barcelona) Spain
Generate sales of ZwickRoell products and collaborate in sales of services within the assigned territory to achieve volume and profitability growth objectives. Work closely with sales engineers, other sales support functions (in Spain and Germany) and service department, as needed to effectively pursue selling opportunities.
Reports to: Sales Director
- The chosen candidate will take over a territorial responsibility after a training period for all sales of new machines and modernizations from all divisions of the group ZwickRoell – Germany (us, up, and uz), Indentec, Messphysic etc. With main focus in standard applications as priority in the short term.
- Makes at least 2-3 customer visits per day 8-10 per week.
- Uses CRM – PULSE on a daily basis for all lead, contact, activity, forecasting, account management and time management monitoring, recording and reporting functions.
- Responds promptly to inquiries and seeks out and calls upon potential customers to identify their needs for products or services, and qualifies leads.
- Builds successful relationships with key decision-makers and influencers in existing and prospective customers.
- Develops and maintains knowledge and expertise of the following areas to enhance sales effectiveness:
- ZwickRoell capabilities, products, components, services and how they apply to customer needs
- Test methodology and test technologies, and how to apply ZwickRoell offerings to satisfy specific customer requirements
- Customer base, -organizations, -needs and market trends affecting customers
- Able to demonstrate Zwick machines and testXpert software after a training period.
- Organize and collaborate in ZIB seminars and exhibitions and collaborate to achieve the Marketing Plan.
- Continuously monitors and responds to competitor activities at prospects, and provides timely reporting on competitive activity to sales management and marketing.
- Performs administrative responsibilities in connection with sales accountabilities, as required
- Other duties as assigned.
- Sales experience of around 2-3 years in similar technological field.
- Strong oral and written Spanish and English communication skills
- Good computer and software skills
- Ability to work with high degree of personal discipline
- Presentation skills and ability to interface and work directly with customers
- Ability to build relationships and build consensus among diverse stakeholders
- Knowledge of competitive products
- Knowledge of the sales process
- Problem solving and analytical business skills
- The position involves extensive travel within the territory and periodic travel to Germany.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and able to obtain automobile/liability coverage
Interested?: Please send a resume/CV to
Zwick Ibérica Equipos de Ensayos S.L.